Tuesday 14 February 2012

Computeach employee last years runner up......

......for the Duncan Edwards award for sport.  The winner was Shahzada Saleem for stone lifting but Alan Hackett a Recruitment Consultant at Computeach was nominated by the people of Dudley for his work in judo.

"To just be nominated by the people of Dudley for my work in teaching judo was fantastic, " said Alan.

"The biggest thing that has kept me in the sport for all these years is the people I have met over the time and the organisation itself.  I love the sport of judo, to watch children and adults come to the club week after week and to take medals at competitions makes it worthwhile.

"It was nice to be recognised for the volunteer work thousands of people do, week after week and go unnoticed.  To pick up such an award for doing something I love to do makes it all the better."

No comments:

Post a Comment